Dremio Support Policy
Last updated: July 8, 2021.
1) Support is only available in English and for Generally Available versions of the Software identified by Dremio, Inc. (“Dremio”).
2) Customer agrees to: (i) provide Dremio with reasonable detail of the nature of and circumstances surrounding the Error, and (ii) provide Dremio with reasonable access to Customer’s environment as necessary to enable Dremio to provide Support.
3) The terms of Support for our currently available subscriptions are defined below and the terms of Support for our previously available subscriptions are set forth in Section 5 below.
|Severity Level||Initial Response Goals|
|1 – Blocker. Due to an Error in a production environment, the Software is down or seriously impacted, or the Customer data is lost or destroyed, and there is no workaround currently available.||1 hour (Available 24 x 7)|
|2 – Critical. Due to an Error, the Software is moderately affected. There is no workaround currently available or the workaround is cumbersome to use.||2 hours (Available 24 x 7)|
|3 – Major. The Error is not critical - no data has been lost, and the system has not failed. The Error has been identified and does not prevent normal operation, or the situation may be temporarily circumvented using an available workaround.||4 hours (Available M - F, 9AM - 6PM Local Time*)|
|4 – Minor/Trivial. Non-critical Errors, general questions, requests for enhancements to the Software.||24 hours (Available M - F, 9AM - 6PM Local Time*)|
* Local Time is a primary time zone specified by you.
4) Dremio has no obligation to provide any Support to Customer: (i) for any software, hardware or other element of the Customer environment not provided by Dremio, (ii) if Customer or a third party has altered or modified any portion of the Software, (iii) if Customer has not used the Software in accordance with Documentation or instructions provided by Dremio, including failure to follow implementation procedures, or (iv) if Customer has failed to replace earlier versions of the Software with Updates made available to Customer.
5) Dremio only provides Support for the Stable Versions of the Software. Support is effective immediately upon the release of a new Generally Available (“GA”) stable version of the Software. For the Enterprise Edition support will be in effect for a period of eighteen (18) months after this release date or one year from the release date of the next Update (excluding Maintenance Versions), whichever is longer. For the AWS Edition support will be in effect for a period of six (6) months after this release date or six months from the release date of the next Update (excluding Maintenance Versions), whichever is longer. As part of Support, Dremio may provide Updates. The lifecycle schedule can be found below, and it is applicable to Minor Versions and Major Versions of the Software. It is NOT applicable to Maintenance Versions of the Software.
|Release||Release Date||End of Life Date||AWS Edition End of Life Date|
|Dremio 1.1||August 2017||February 2019|
|Dremio 1.2||October 2017||April 2019|
|Dremio 1.3||November 2017||May 2019|
|Dremio 1.4||January 2018||July 2019|
|Dremio 2.0||April 2018||October 2019|
|Dremio 2.1||September 2018||March 2020|
|Dremio 3.0||October 2018||April 2020|
|Dremio 3.1||January 2019||July 2020|
|Dremio 3.2||May 2019||November 2020|
|Dremio 3.3||August 2019||February 2021|
|Dremio 4.0||September 2019||April 2021|
|Dremio 4.2||April 2020||October 2021||October 2020|
|Dremio 4.3||May 2020||November 2021||November 2020|
|Dremio 4.5||June 2020||December 2021||December 2020|
|Dremio 4.6||July 2020||January 2022||January 2021|
|Dremio 4.7||August 2020||February 2022||February 2021|
|Dremio 4.8||September 2020||March 2022||March 2021|
|Dremio 4.9||October 2020||April 2022||April 2021|
|Dremio 11.0||November 2020||May 2022||May 2021|
|Dremio 12.0||December 2020||June 2022||June 2021|
|Dremio 13.0||January 2021||July 2022||July 2021|
|Dremio 14.0||February 2021||August 2022||August 2021|
|Dremio 15.0||March 2021||September 2022||September 2021|
|Dremio 16.2||May 2021||November 2022||November 2021|
|Dremio 17.0||June 2021||December 2022||December 2021|
“Customer” means the person or entity that purchases Support from Dremio pursuant to an applicable agreement between Customer and Dremio.
“Documentation” means the documentation made available by Dremio with the Software, which may be modified from time to time.
“Error” means a reproducible failure of the Software to perform in substantial conformity with the specifications set forth in the Documentation.
“Software” means the Dremio software and all Updates which Dremio makes available, including Dremio Server, and Dremio ODBC and JDBC drivers for various platforms.
“Support” means the level of support purchased by Customer as described in this Dremio Support Policy.
“Update” means a Major Version, Minor Version or Maintenance Version of the Software made available by Dremio. “Major Version” means a later version of the Software identified by a change in the digit to the left of the left-most decimal point (X.x.x), unless otherwise specified by Dremio; “Minor Version” means a later version of the Software identified by a change in the middle number in between the two decimal points (x.X.x); and “Maintenance Version” means a later version of the Software identified by a change in the digit to the right of the right-most decimal point (x.x.X).