1) Support is only available in English and for Generally Available versions of the Software identified by Dremio, Inc. (“Dremio”).
2) Customer agrees to: (i) provide Dremio with reasonable detail of the nature of and circumstances surrounding the Error, and (ii) provide Dremio with reasonable access to Customer’s environment as necessary to enable Dremio to provide Support.
3) The terms of Support for our currently available subscriptions are defined below and the terms of Support for our previously available subscriptions are set forth in Section 9 below.
|Severity Level||Initial Response Goals|
|1 – Blocker. Due to an Error in a production environment, the Software is down or seriously impacted, or the Customer data is lost or destroyed, and there is no workaround currently available.||1 hour (Available 24 x 7) (Telephone call must follow opening of online ticket; see #5 below.)|
|2 – Critical. Due to an Error, the Software is moderately affected. There is no workaround currently available or the workaround is cumbersome to use.||2 hours (Available 24 x 7) (Telephone call must follow opening of online ticket; see #5 below.)|
|3 – Major. The Error is not critical - no data has been lost, and the system has not failed. The Error has been identified and does not prevent normal operation, or the situation may be temporarily circumvented using an available workaround.||4 hours (Available M - F, 9AM - 6PM Local Time*)|
|4 – Minor/Trivial. Non-critical Errors, general questions, requests for enhancements to the Software.||24 hours (Available M - F, 9AM - 6PM Local Time*)|
* Local Time is a primary time zone specified by you.
4) Dremio has no obligation to provide any Support to Customer: (i) for any software, hardware or other element of the Customer environment not provided by Dremio, (ii) if Customer or a third party has altered or modified any portion of the Software, (iii) if Customer has not used the Software in accordance with Documentation or instructions provided by Dremio, including failure to follow implementation procedures, or (iv) if Customer has failed to replace earlier versions of the Software with Updates made available to Customer.
5) Customers must contact the Dremio Technical Support number at +1.888.890.0729 immediately after opening a Blocker or Critical online ticket in order to facilitate a prompt response.
6) Dremio only provides Support for the Stable Versions of the Software. Support is effective immediately upon the release of a new Generally Available (“GA”) stable version of the Software, and Support will be in effect for a period of eighteen (18) months after this release date or one year from the release date of the next Update (excluding Maintenance Versions), whichever is longer. As part of Support, Dremio may provide Updates. The lifecycle schedule can be found below, and it is applicable to Minor Versions and Major Versions of the Software. It is NOT applicable to Maintenance Versions of the Software.
|Release||Release Date||End of Life Date|
|Dremio 1.1||August 2017||December 2019 (est)|
|Dremio 1.2||October 2017||February 2020 (est)|
|Dremio 1.3||November 2017||March 2020 (est)|
|Dremio 1.4||January 2017||April 2020 (est)|
“Customer” means the person or entity that purchases Support from Dremio pursuant to an applicable agreement between Customer and Dremio.
“Documentation” means the documentation made available by Dremio with the Software, which may be modified from time to time.
“Error” means a reproducible failure of the Software to perform in substantial conformity with the specifications set forth in the Documentation.
“Software” means the Dremio software and all Updates which Dremio makes available, including Dremio Server, and Dremio ODBC and JDBC drivers for various platforms.
“Support” means the level of support purchased by Customer as described in this Dremio Support Policy.
“Update” means a Major Version, Minor Version or Maintenance Version of the Software made available by Dremio. “Major Version” means a later version of the Software identified by a change in the digit to the left of the left-most decimal point (X.x.x), unless otherwise specified by Dremio; “Minor Version” means a later version of the Software identified by a change in the middle number in between the two decimal points (x.X.x); and “Maintenance Version” means a later version of the Software identified by a change in the digit to the right of the right-most decimal point (x.x.X).