Privacera and Dremio Integration Enables Self-Service Analytics Across Hybrid Cloud Environments
Privacera announced a technology partnership with Dremio, the innovation leader in data lake transformation. This new alliance ensures joint customers have rapid, self-service analytics across all cloud data lakes with consistent access control policies and rich audits of data usage to comply with industry and privacy regulations.
The Privacera-Dremio partnership enables:
- Expanded authorization across data lakes and meta stores, including: Hive, Hive 2.x, Hive 3.x, Glue, S3, Azure, and many more
- Secure data sharing across all business units with table-level access control
- Seamless integration that allows rapid queries and improved productivity with no performance impact
- Reduction in manual processes that alleviates the burden on data teams with a centralized location to enforce consistent controls across cloud services
- Comprehensive access policies to provide rapid data access to data teams
- Full transparency of data access and usage with rich reporting and auditing
- Trusted compliance with privacy and industry regulations like GDPR, LGPD, CCPA, HIPAA, PCI DSS, and more
You can read more here.