Webinar: Simplifying The Data Pipeline
Today, enterprises collect data from multiple services and devices. That data typically is moved between multiple storage systems and eventually stored in a data lake. The ultimate goal is to analyze and gain insights from this data, but it’s challenging to put together a reliable and fast data pipeline to derive value from data generated from a wide variety of sources.
Join us for this webinar on December 5 at 11 am PT. Solution Architect -Mark Johnson will show you how you can radically simplify your data pipelines. Join this webinar to learn:
- Why data pipelines are so complex
- How to identify issues with your data pipeline before its too late
- How to simplify your data pipeline and reduce costs by over 40%
- What key elements are needed for a successful data pipeline
- How to leverage data lake engines to eliminate costly pipeline complexities while maintaining full control and increasing speed and accessibility to your data *
By simplifying the data pipeline, you’ll be able to spend more time gaining insights from your data. Can’t make it? Register anyway, we’ll send you a recording.