4.0 Deep Dive
We’re excited to announce Dremio’s Data Lake Engine. Join this webinar on Oct 3, 2019 at 11 am PT / 2 pm ET to learn about the new features in this release, including:
- Columnar Cloud Cache (C3). C3 is a real-time distributed caching technology that makes S3 and ADLS perform at the speed of local NVMe.
- Multi-Cluster Isolation. Dremio provides the ability to fully isolate resources used by different workloads, preventing one set of queries from being impacted by another.
- Data Reflections on Cloud Data Lake Storage. Starting in Dremio 4.0, users can store Reflections in S3 and ADLS, thanks to C3 and Predictive Pipelining.
- Advanced Security for AWS & Azure. We’ve added integration with common AWS and Azure security services.
- Dremio Hub. Dremio Hub provides an accessible and easy to use listing of community-developed connectors.
And much more.
Can’t make it? Register anyway, and we’ll send you the recording.